Capturing long exposure shots is a 9-step process:
1. Analyze the weather.
2. Take a tour of the location well in advance, know your spot.
3. Fix your tripod and mount your camera on it with remote shutter release.
4. Compose the image and lock focus.
5. Set the exposure to f/8 to f/11 and take a test shot.
6. Add Neutral Density filter.
7. Switch to Bulb mode without changing ISO and aperture.
8. Take the long exposure shot.
9. Check the histogram again to match it with the test shot. If it’s close to the test shot, the final
shot is good. If not, adjust shutter speed.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly